- Create space just for you! Put aside all of your roles and responsibilities and take time to dedicate to YOU. Give yourself permission to be. Be calm. Be pampered. Be inspired.
- Raise awareness: Take time to think about your needs, acknowledge strengths and areas where you want to grow.
- Learn new ways of taking care of yourself, learning from shared experiences, expertise and knowledge from other women.
- Practice: Actively participate in discovery and self growth.
- Reflect: Have time to reflect on what works for you and how you can integrate it into your daily life.
The “A Call to Wholeness” conference is from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Saturday, March 22, 2014 in the J Building of OCC’s Orchard Ridge campus. The conference is open to the public and costs $40 per person. Registration includes the keynote speaker presentation, two workshops, continental breakfast, lunch, a prize drawing and a concluding session. Preregistration is strongly advised.
For further information and to receive a registration brochure and other program offerings call the Womencenter at (248) 522-3642 or visit www.oaklandcc.edu/womencenter. The Orchard Ridge Campus is located at 27055 Orchard Lake Road, south of I-696 in Farmington Hills.