Come dressed for success and ready for hire next Friday, October 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Oakland Community College‘s Royal Oak Campus.
OCC’s annual event, “The Work Zone Job Fair,” features:
- Introductions to nearly 50 hiring companies for entry-level and mid-level career opportunities
- On site interviews for jobs starting now
- Open doors for future opportunities
- Positions available in business, engineering, robotics, retail, transportation, hospitality, finance, healthcare, manufacturing and more!
- Work-study programs offered for qualified students
The event is open to students, alumni and community members. Click here for a list of participating employers.
Pre-registration is highly recommended – walk-ins will be accepted. Copies of updated resumes are encouraged!
For more information on OCC’s Placement Services click here or contact us at (248) 232-4143.